Tuesday, July 21, 2009

No baby yet!!

so... its tuesday and still no baby!! 2 days late!!
im trying to wait calmly and collectively.. ha ha but its incredibly difficult!!
i saw royden yesterday, my osteopath guy, and he thinks in the next few days and i see the doc today, so hopefully she can do the sweep and get the baby moving!!
my personal prediction, it'll happen tonight or tomorow!!:)
but we will see..
when baby is ready i guess, but doesn't baby know that we like things on time!! gosh!!
anyway....
im waiting....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor Roxy!! And poor Wayne and the Grandmother in waiting. Just some family history - Wayne was born on my due date with Molly - I had to wait another 6 days. I was soooo jealous that Lillian had already had her baby and on my due date no less. Have you done lots of walking? Climbing stairs is another midwifery suggestion. If it helps any - we are all waiting too.

A. Debbie