Saturday, November 21, 2009

teething

ma, this is his teething toy. he's just got the hang of it, holding it and chewing.
in his cute outfit from jody and jane!
he's a happyy boy
gorgeous sweater and hat from the vickers!!
what a darling!

so kingston has definitely started teething!he's chewing on everything and his fingers are in his mouth constantly!he's pretty happy still tho and still havn't seen the first tooth but it must be on its way!!
just got organised a bit for NZ!! only 3 more weekss!!!SOOOOO EXCITED!!! seriously cant wait!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sure he has brown eyes Roxy? He's such a wee cutie:-)Luv Nan

sharon said...

He is such a cutie - love all his smiles. Sure can tell he's a happy baby - teething or not!! Maybe he'll cut his first tooth in N.Z.!! I can just imagine how excited you are Roxy and I think I can say that Lew & Merle are super excited too...oh and your sis too!!!! I know how excited I am to see Ryder and he's only 5 hrs away!
Sharon